29 March 2021
Masks MUST BE worn in the surgery as of Tuesday March 30th.
Only one person per consult. No children please.
We kindly ask anyone who has visited Auckland House between 26th-28th of March 2021 NOT to attend any veterinary appointments until a negative covid test is confirmed or you have completed self-isolation as per QLD Health requirements.
Anyone who has flu like symptoms can arrange to have a kerb side drop off of any urgent or pre-existing bookings.
These directions are expected to last until at least Wednesday March 31st.
12 May 2020
Thankfully things are returning to normal. Please remember we are still practising social distancing and would kindly ask all our clients to assist with the following directions:
1. Only 1 person per appointment. Please do not bring your kids or extra people to your appointments. If this is not possible we can examine your animal while you wait outside.
2. Only 2 clients are allowed in our waiting room due to COVID healthcare restrictions.
3. We ask that clients continue to make appointment and stick to those appointment times. Walk in consultations will incur a prolonged waiting period due to ongoing volume restrictions. We will fit you in as best we can.
4. You can always drop off your animal if we are unable to see it in the time that is convenient for you.
5. Please observe all hygiene requirements in place at our practice. Hand sanitiser is provided.
6. DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC IF YOU ARE SICK. We will not be admitting any sick people to the clinic. We will happily look at your animal for you but politely ask that anyone with any flu like symptoms refrain from attending our clinic.
Thank you for all your assistance.